Firth Tower offers the perfect venue for a picturesque and unforgettable wedding.
Chapel or outdoor ceremony
(Wedding ceremony, photos)
A beautiful colonial chapel with stained glass and red carpets complete with traditional pews, decorations (optional) will set the scene for your day of saying “I do”. (Seats 100)
If you prefer an outdoor setting, the wedding couple is encouraged to use the full scope of the stunning gardens and beautiful historic buildings to find the perfect setting for your ceremony and photographs.
Fee: $500 ( between 9am - 5pm)
Wedding rehearsal between 9am - 5pm FREE
Wedding photographs only
The reserve boasts rustic machinery, boxed hedge gardens, tall estate trees, the settler’s cottage and homestead verandahs.
A small function room with kitchenette that can seat 40 or has space for 50 standing that opens out to the spacious back lawns of Firth Tower.
- 6 Trestle tables and white tablecloths
- 40 chairs
- Small kitchenette with microwave – no stove
- Hot water available in the room
Fee $52 per 4 hours, $17 per hour'
Set up / pack down assistance
Firth Tower staff can set up / pack down equipment within the hours of 9am – 5pm. Any additional time outside of these hours a set up or pack down fee will apply.
Fee $50 per hour
- Portable sound system $50 hire for the day
Food and Beverages
The wedding couple needs to arrange their own caterers. We recommend pre-plated food for the after ceremony nibbles. The caterer will need to provide all food on serving dishes with utensils ready to serve; as well as supply plates and cutlery for guests. The wedding couple supplies drinks and cups/ glasses. Firth Tower staff are not able to serve food and beverages.
Firth Tower Equipment available to use
- 5 trestle tables with white cloths
- 40 green chairs
- 20 charcoal grey chairs
- 4 small tables
- 2 ice buckets
- Cafe style tables and chairs with tables cloths on Homestead verandah
Terms and Conditions
- Firth Tower will operate your event under the current COVID protection framework setting at the time of your event. Maximum capacity limits may apply based on the COVID government protection framework.
- Food and non alcoholic beverages are permitted if organized by the hirer.
- Only wedding ceremonies and/or photos in the chapel or garden setting are available at Firth Tower. *Please note: No after-hours wedding reception parties.
- No electrical supply for events in wet conditions.
- No open flames i.e, candles, rose petals or confetti in or around the chapel and estate.
Cash, Invoice, Credit Card, Pay Wave, EFTPOS facilities available. Non-refundable deposit of $100 to secure your date.
Firth Tower Reserve and grounds are strictly a no smoking or vaping area. Smoking is permitted in the car park picnic area only.
Health and Safety
All event bookings will undergo an event safety management plan, and venue site safety instructions will be provided to all users and bookings.