Firth Tower offers the perfect venue for a picturesque and unforgettable wedding.
Church or outdoor ceremony
(Wedding ceremony and photos)
A beautiful colonial church with stained glass and red carpets complete with traditional pews, decorations (optional) will set the scene for your day of saying “I do”. (Seats 100)
If you prefer an outdoor setting, the wedding couple is encouraged to use the full scope of the stunning gardens and beautiful historic buildings to find the perfect setting for your ceremony and photographs.
Wedding photographs only
The reserve boasts rustic machinery, boxed hedge gardens, tall estate trees, the settler’s cottage and homestead verandahs.
Set up / pack down assistance
Firth Tower staff can set up / pack down equipment within the hours of 9am – 5pm. Any additional time outside of these hours a set up or pack down fee will apply.
Food and Beverages
The wedding couple will need to arrange their own caterers. We recommend pre-plated food for the after ceremony nibbles. The caterer will need to provide all food on serving dishes with utensils ready to serve; as well as supply plates and cutlery for guests. The wedding couple supplies drinks and cups/ glasses. Firth Tower staff are not able to serve food and beverages.
Firth Tower Equipment available to use
- 5 trestle tables with white cloths
- 40 green chairs
- 20 charcoal grey chairs
- 4 small tables
- Cafe style tables and chairs with tables cloths on Homestead verandah
- Sound System
Terms and Conditions
- Food and non alcoholic beverages are permitted if organised by the hirer.
- Only wedding ceremonies and/or photos in the church or garden setting are available at Firth Tower. *Please note: No after-hours wedding reception parties.
- No electrical supply for events in wet conditions.
- No open flames i.e, candles, rose petals or confetti in or around the church and estate.
Cash, Invoice, Credit Card, Pay Wave, EFTPOS facilities available.
Please contact us for more information.
Firth Tower Reserve and grounds are strictly a no smoking or vaping area. Smoking is permitted in the car park picnic area only.
Health and Safety
All event bookings will undergo an event safety management plan, and venue site safety instructions will be provided to all users and bookings.